Wednesday, April 30, 2008

VS Limited Edition Diamonds Collection!!!




If you haven't figured it out by now, you've been hiding under a rock. I love makeup. I own more makeup than is socially acceptable and I actually hide a lot of it from my boyfriend (don't tell him!)--in fact, I have so much that I have to rotate it. Some makeup goes into "storage" and others come out for a week or so and then the cycle begins again!

Anyway, Victoria's Secret is one of my all-time fave stores. I can buy everything I need there (other than jeans)--bras, panties, perfume, tops, makeup...the list is endless! VS has a great new Limited Edition Diamonds Collection. The Limited-edition Diamond Eye Duo holds two gorgey diamond-infused shades--one for intense luster, another for soft sparkle. Both shades capture and reflect light and make your eyes glow! It comes in a few different colors, but Black Diamond is my fave. The cost of one of these fab compacts is $14. The shadow lasts for a while, so it is well worth the money.
Another product in the collection is the Limited-edition Diamond Lip Glimmer. The tube looks so pretty with the gradual shades blended. Mixed together, each gloss makes a unique, flattering color for everyone. The shimmer in the gloss is perfect--shimmery, but not crazy glitter either. This lovely little lippy is $12.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved