Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Greece is the Word

Every time I think of Greece, I think of elegant glamour.
My new favorite makeup company, Korres, (with roots in Athens, Greece) definitely rocks at combining organically-grown, botanical ingredients with gorgey colors that are flattering on everyone.
I bought the Korres Color Discovery Kit (for only $35!) to give some of the products a try. The set includes Provitamin B5 & Rice Bran Mascara in Black, Cherry Lip Gloss in Nude, Shimmering Eye Shadow in Sheer Gold, Soft Eyeliner Pencils in Black and Gold Shimmer, and a funky makeup bag.
All of the products work great, but my faves are the lip gloss and the mascara. The lip gloss is very pretty and sheer with just enough color to enhance your natural lip color. It is quite moisturizing as well and works for all seasons. The mascara is the most natural-looking mascara that I have ever used that still really gives my lashes a boost. Another plus? No flaking off or smudging--it stays put all day.
All of the makeup just feels so good on the skin and looks really natural. This makeup line gets about a million thumbs up from me.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved