Monday, April 21, 2008

Green is the New Pink!

Earth Day is tomorrow, ladies! Not that I usually do too much for it (I'm embarrassed to say). But when you mix saving the Earth with something fabulous, it's a winner for sure.

Walmart has a great line of organic cotton totes that are 13" by 15"--small enough to use as a purse (for people like me who carry around practically everything they own constantly), but it's large enough to use for picking up a few things at the grocery store (no plastic!)

When I first saw this bag, I was really surprised that Walmart carried it. The other ones that they have are great too. Every once in a while they really do awesome stuff.

So support your planet and look fabulous--it only costs $9.96. What a steal!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved