Tuesday, September 28, 2010

100 Eyeshadows for $10!

Yes, it's true. 100 shadow hues for $10.

ELF's latest Limited Edition 100 piece Eyeshadow Palette is an eyeshadow-lover's dream come true.  I jumped up and down when I saw it. The palette allows for countless looks from daytime neutral hues to bright and bold party shades. This is the only eyeshadow palette you will ever need. 

As I've said before, ELF's overall makeup quality is amazing.  I've always found their eyeshadow to be well-pigmented and of the best quality.  This isn't some cheap ripoff; this is the real deal.

Personally, I'd stock up on these beauties for gifts in addition to picking up one for myself.  Limited edition sets always make me nervous.

On an end note, I'll say it again: you can buy yourself one of these fab palettes for $10!!!  How can you not get in on this deal??!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved