Sunday, September 26, 2010

I Can't Cook, But I Can Still Look Cute Trying!

When I was around six, I used to love running around in my grandma's aprons.  For some odd reason, I became obsessed with always wearing her aprons every time I was over there.

The obsession grew, but unfortunately the ability to cook never seemed to come.  I do, however, constantly spill things on myself and could probably do with sporting a cute apron.

These Classic Cook Aprons are retro chic and definitely remind me of good times at my grandma's house.  The blue flower linen one really tickles my fancy.

I think I might just start wearing aprons all over the place.  It's stylish...right?

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved