Thursday, September 23, 2010

Looking for a Weird Halloween Costume? Be a Crayon!

It's that time again! Halloween is approaching and shopping for the sluttiest, most ridiculous costume is now at the top of many girls' to-do lists.

Of course, there are the normal frocks we've already seen that are still out there this year--french maid, nurse, school girl and tons of other "naughty" costumes.  But this time around, I was a bit perplexed when I saw this Crayola Crayon costume.

Ummm...alright. The tank dress looks comfortable, at least.  This whole idea is just weird to me. Dressing up as a crayon?! I love the fact that there's a hat to go with it (for authenticity's sake, I'm sure. I mean, you can't really be a crayon without the writing tip).

I know that Halloween costumes can be wildly stupid and beyond preposterous, but I just can't imagine anyone who'd actually want to dress up as a crayon.  Even the model looks embarrassed.

The look is neither sexy nor socially acceptable for Halloween (or any other events, for that matter).

But, hey.  If you want to rock out as a crayon, be my guest.  Color the world purple and look like an idiot at the same time for $30.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved