Friday, April 29, 2011
That said, if you don't have hobbit-esque feet, flip flops are great to have for warm weather--basically a necessity. When you're out and about looking for sandals, you have to be very careful to veer away from anything that looks remotely feminine. That's why I'm having a bit of a love affair with these Designer Flip Flops from Reem Clothing.
They look masculine enough to wear in public, but are also comfy enough for a trip to the beach. My personal fave is this pair of Havaianas Brasil Logo Flip Flops. They come in black and white (def go with the black!) and match practically every outfit you could possibly own.
The site has oodles of other great accessories, particularly for men. The prices are very reasonable; most of the sandals are about $35 (or £20). The price is great for what you're getting: a great pair of warm-weather shoes that'll last you more than one summer!
- ► 2012 (250)
- Harley Street Skincare
- Crayola--Now Does Nail Products??!
- NEW: Sonia Kashuk Spring Collection
- Calling All Men: Comfy Stylish Flip Flops for Spri...
- My New Fave Time Saver: Batiste Dry Shampoo
- Introducing Victoria's Secret's New Collection: VS...
- GIVEAWAY for Curly-Haired Girls!
- Jewelry Fit for a Queen (or a Princess!)
- Gorgeous Spring Dress from Chadwicks!
- New OPI Texas Collection!
- New Kamibashi Ganbare Bear String Doll!
- ▼ April (11)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)