Monday, April 11, 2011

Jewelry Fit for a Queen (or a Princess!)

I've always liked to think of myself as a princess.  Though I don't get any of the benefits that come with being an actual princess, I love accessories that give off, what I like to call, the "royalty vibe".

These adorable Crown and Baton earrings are my latest find.  Mismatched earrings are totally in style right now; especially if they look as if they belong together like this pair.  Each earring is made with Swarovski Crystals and is of the best quality.

While the earrings definitely make a statement and stand out, they're actually quite delicate in size (each earring is between 12 and 15mm).  They're dainty enough to wear for any occasion, yet are fabulous enough to grab the attention they deserve!

Each pair is about $34.  Isn't is worth it to be a queen (or princess) for a day?

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved