Saturday, April 30, 2011

Harley Street Skincare

Skincare is HUGE.  Your skin is the most important part of you.  If you've got bad skin, no amount of makeup is going to cover it up. Trust me--I learned my lesson quite a few times before I started actually taking care of my skin! I like to think of my skin as a blank palette for makeup, and it's certainly something that needs to be given special attention on a regular basis.

Harley Street Skincare is dedicated to making skin look as gorgeous as possible. They have amazing products that cover a spectrum of skin problems including acne, rosacea, and all signs of aging.  The site also offers up some great quality mineral makeup that helps skin breathe, as it doesn't clog pores.  The skincare products really work hand-in-hand with their makeup line.

One of the products I really like is their StemCellution Serum ($84 or £50).  It's an anti-aging serum that keeps skin super hydrated while working to repair and rebuild even the most worn-out looking skin. It uses peptides and pentapeptides to boost and stimulate collagen production which results in plumper, firmer skin--what's not to love?

The absolute best product on the site is their Microdermabrasion treatment with Crushed Diamonds ($42 or £25).  Sounds luxurious, no? I'm always up for anything with diamonds! The product uses real finely-ground diamonds to exfoliate and leaves skin looking absolutely glowing.

Check out the rest of the site for tons of other skincare goodies!

Disclosure: This is a paid post. My priority is to you, and I honor that commitment by being honest! If you have any questions about this, please email me.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved