Saturday, April 30, 2011

Crayola--Now Does Nail Products??!

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this Crayola Nail Art Pen at a drugstore! I mean, growing up in the 80's and 90's, I've always had a soft spot for Crayola, so the fact that they're now creating nail products definitely tickles my fancy!

I tried out the nail art pen in pink and I'm absolutely smitten! It applies like a dream and the color is fabulous!  I was really impressed with the accuracy of the pen--it worked better than any other nail pen I've ever tried in the past!

Each pen is about $15.  Def worth it for the novelty and the quality!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved