Friday, April 8, 2011

New Kamibashi Ganbare Bear String Doll!

I think it's fair to say that I'm obsessed with all of the Kamibashi String Dolls in general.  But when I saw this cute Ganbare Bear, I immediately fell in love!

This little doll is utterly adorable.  But that isn't even the best part! The entire net profit from sales of the Ganbare Bear will be donated to the Japanese Red Cross to benefit the Earthquake Relief Fund.  How cool is that?!  As a side note, ganbare is a Japanese term that means to "persevere during challenging times".

I love that you can buy something super cute while helping others! Each doll is a mere $10.  They're only available until June 30, so act fast!


Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved