Colour Riche Caresse Wet Shine Stain, is absolutely phenomenal.
I know I've mentioned it before, but L'Oreal is actually owned by the same company that owns Lancome, so most of the products are of the same great quality. I've always been a L'Oreal fan, but was a little skeptical about the whole lip stain / glossy look that the product promised. In the past, I've just had horrible luck with products like that. They either don't last as long as they claim, flake off, or just look fake and plastic-y.
But after trying it out, I'm incredibly obsessed! This stain is super lightweight, looks gorgeous and somehow manages to hydrate lips (which I've yet to find in any other stain).
The product is marketed as a lip stain that thinks it's a gloss. I'd say that's pretty accurate.
I've tried almost all of the 12 shades offered and love them all. If I had to choose a fave hue, it would have to be Lilac Ever After. It's more pink than purple--in fact, I'd just say that it's a cool, rose pink. On me, the color looks like my natural lip color, only a step up. It gives a little bit of a pop of color without going overboard. The darker shades are amazing too; it really depends on what look you're going for.
This is def a product to stock up on. At $10 a tube, you can afford to try out a few!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- Ombré Nails Made Easy
- Lip Stain and Gloss in One!
- The Top Trends for Spring 2013
- Estee Lauder Gift With Purchase
- Happy Anniversary to My Fabulous Parents!
- Get the Right Purse for Your Purse-inality!
- TWO FAB FRAGRANCE GIVEAWAYS!!!
- The Alana Necklace
- Mint Shoes!
- Happy Valentine's Day!
- Cult Beauty Products That are Worth the Hype
- Lancôme Gift With Purchase!
- Stumped on What to Get Your Guy? Try a Matching Th...
- Know Someone With a Heart of Gold?
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Ombre Hair
- New Makeup Brand Love: Flower Beauty
- Yes to Cucumbers V-Day GIVEAWAY!
- What I Love About You!
- Keri Russell's Perfect Pout at Sundance
- The Prettiest Dress for V-Day--Under $25!
- Tips for Your Lips!
- ▼ February (21)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)