Friday, February 15, 2013
So, I found these super cute Julie Mary Jane shoes by the always lovely Christian Siriano.
I absolutely love these shoes! As most of you know, I have a crazily difficult time finding shoes, as my feet are really tiny (read: child-esque). So when I'm looking for "big girl" shoes, I usually end up going with a pair that has a strap, so that I can adjust it to keep my foot from falling out.
The heel is perfect too. It's a little over three inches, but the strap, and the lining, make it comfortable.
And yes, they come in another color, for the mint opposed. The champagne hue is also quite pretty.
Each pair is around $55--I know, I know, kind of pricey. But I promise that these shoes will last through multiple seasons and are totally worth it (at least that's what I'm telling myself)!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- Ombré Nails Made Easy
- Lip Stain and Gloss in One!
- The Top Trends for Spring 2013
- Estee Lauder Gift With Purchase
- Happy Anniversary to My Fabulous Parents!
- Get the Right Purse for Your Purse-inality!
- TWO FAB FRAGRANCE GIVEAWAYS!!!
- The Alana Necklace
- Mint Shoes!
- Happy Valentine's Day!
- Cult Beauty Products That are Worth the Hype
- Lancôme Gift With Purchase!
- Stumped on What to Get Your Guy? Try a Matching Th...
- Know Someone With a Heart of Gold?
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Ombre Hair
- New Makeup Brand Love: Flower Beauty
- Yes to Cucumbers V-Day GIVEAWAY!
- What I Love About You!
- Keri Russell's Perfect Pout at Sundance
- The Prettiest Dress for V-Day--Under $25!
- Tips for Your Lips!
- ▼ February (21)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)