Monday, February 11, 2013
Stumped on What to Get Your Guy? Try a Matching Thermos and Tie!
Shopping for guys is crazily difficult. You want your main squeeze to really appreciate and love your gift, rather than pretend to love it and leave it sitting on a shelf, or shoved in the back of a closet. I'm def guilty of giving gifts like that.
So, I went on a man-gift hint and found this adorable matching tie and thermos set from Jack Spade. I really like the idea. Sure the whole tie thing is a little played out, but the fact that you can get a matching thermos? Super cute.
I also especially love the tie. The colors are fabulous and masculine, without being boring.
You can get the tie for $98 and the thermos for $35. A little pricey, but it's a great gift!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- Ombré Nails Made Easy
- Lip Stain and Gloss in One!
- The Top Trends for Spring 2013
- Estee Lauder Gift With Purchase
- Happy Anniversary to My Fabulous Parents!
- Get the Right Purse for Your Purse-inality!
- TWO FAB FRAGRANCE GIVEAWAYS!!!
- The Alana Necklace
- Mint Shoes!
- Happy Valentine's Day!
- Cult Beauty Products That are Worth the Hype
- Lancôme Gift With Purchase!
- Stumped on What to Get Your Guy? Try a Matching Th...
- Know Someone With a Heart of Gold?
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Ombre Hair
- New Makeup Brand Love: Flower Beauty
- Yes to Cucumbers V-Day GIVEAWAY!
- What I Love About You!
- Keri Russell's Perfect Pout at Sundance
- The Prettiest Dress for V-Day--Under $25!
- Tips for Your Lips!
- ▼ February (21)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)