Thursday, August 8, 2013

Who Doesn't Need a Popsicle Clutch?!


Ummm...how adorable are these??!

Kate Spade's pretty Popsicle Coin Purses are really tickling my fancy. Even though they're whimsical and cute, they're also classic, simply because they're Kate Spade. At first glace, they look like regular brightly-colored coin purses.  But a quick second look reveals it's true awesomeness.

Even though the bags are "coin purses", they're actually large enough to hold more than spare change. I'd say they're more like a large wallet.  Either way, I definitely need to have at least one of these in my purse at all times!

I think the Bright Beryl (teal/blue) color is my fave, but they all look great.

At $78 a pop (hahaha...get it??), the price is a little steep. But can you really deny yourself such a cute accessory? I think not.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved