Thursday, January 22, 2015
Last year, I really got into gel manicures. Even though I can be quite fickle when it comes to the hue I sport on my nails, I loved the fact that the gel manicures I got lasted for up to two weeks (something almost unheard of for someone who constantly picks at her polish).
But when I felt like removing the polish, it was seriously a messy, multiple-hour-long event.
That's why I am currently in luuurrrve with these fabulous Pro Tip Clips. They remove even the most difficult polish with ease--including chunky glitter--without making a mess, in a timely fashion.
How do they work? You soak a remover pad in acetone, clip them onto your fingers, and let them soak for 15-30 minutes. Then you simply take the clips off, removing even the harshest of nail polish.
I'm really loving this idea! Though I'm kind of over my gel polish phase, chunky glitter will always be a part of my nail regime. And honestly? I've practically ruined my nails filing, scraping, and attempting to remove glitter in the past. Not anymore! Huzzah!
Each Salon-quality Manicure Removal Kit contains 10 reusable, sanitizable finger clips (2 thumbs, 8 fingers), and a storage box for $39. The site also sells a pedicure version for the same price, and a combo set that contains both for $68.
Really not a bad deal, considering how much use you'll get out of it!
- ► 2016 (11)
- Beauty Blunders: Makeup Mistakes and How to Fix Th...
- The Perfect His & Hers Rings (Just in Time for Val...
- Laura Geller Brightening GWP at Ulta!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing a Bra as a Top
- BEST IDEA EVER: Pro Tip Clips for Nails
- Pretty Pink Pumps
- Be Prepared for Hair Emergencies!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing a Bra that Doesn't Fit
- Makeup Must-Have: Make Up For Ever's Fifty Shades ...
- THE Perfect Super Glam Sweater
- ▼ January (10)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)