Saturday, January 17, 2015
It's easy to fall into a bland shoe rut, especially when it's chilly out. Usually in the winter, if I need to dress up, I tend to grab one of the million pairs of black heels that I own.Yes, they're awesome to have for last-minute outfits, but why not try something bright and unexpected?
A bold pair of pink shoes, like these gorgey Steve Madden Varcityy Suede Pointy Toe Pumps, can really liven up your look. They're unexpected, and surprisingly go with more outfits than you'd think. They're also pretty seasonless, so a pair like this can be worn for any season transition.
Another plus? A pair of heels like this can be dressed up or down, depending on what you wear them with. A pair of dark wash jeans and a solid-colored tee can look casual and chic with the heels, while a cute little black dress can be unique and fun with the bright punch of color.
Each pair of pumps is about $90--a great price for how much use you'll get out of them.
- ► 2016 (11)
- Beauty Blunders: Makeup Mistakes and How to Fix Th...
- The Perfect His & Hers Rings (Just in Time for Val...
- Laura Geller Brightening GWP at Ulta!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing a Bra as a Top
- BEST IDEA EVER: Pro Tip Clips for Nails
- Pretty Pink Pumps
- Be Prepared for Hair Emergencies!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing a Bra that Doesn't Fit
- Makeup Must-Have: Make Up For Ever's Fifty Shades ...
- THE Perfect Super Glam Sweater
- ▼ January (10)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)