Thursday, January 29, 2015
The Perfect His & Hers Rings (Just in Time for Valentine's Day!)
Out of all their Lovers Rings (their term, not mine), I'm really into the Tungsten Steel Lovers Telepathy Rings. The idea is just too cute to pass up!
Even though the rings are more of a novelty item than anything else, they're actually really well-made and look super pretty in person.
Yes, they'd make kick-ass wedding rings, but I don't think they need to be limited to that. They'd even make great friendship rings, as far as I'm concerned. Get a bunch and hand them out to all your lady friends in honor of Valentine's Day! Or surprise your main squeeze with the matching rings (unless you think it'd freak him out!)
The best part is that the set (one men's ring and one women's ring) is under $65! You can also get them engraved for under $5.
- ► 2016 (11)
- Beauty Blunders: Makeup Mistakes and How to Fix Th...
- The Perfect His & Hers Rings (Just in Time for Val...
- Laura Geller Brightening GWP at Ulta!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing a Bra as a Top
- BEST IDEA EVER: Pro Tip Clips for Nails
- Pretty Pink Pumps
- Be Prepared for Hair Emergencies!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing a Bra that Doesn't Fit
- Makeup Must-Have: Make Up For Ever's Fifty Shades ...
- THE Perfect Super Glam Sweater
- ▼ January (10)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)