For all my fellow New England ladies who have had ridiculously freezing weather (today reached a balmy 7 degrees...seriously), I feel your pain. Weather like this sucks for oodles of reasons, but finding ways to look stylish in the cold is almost downright impossible.
That said, it can be done. The easiest way? Pick up an embellished sweater or two (or 20, if you're like me). I am absolutely loving them these days. Somehow, they've got the ability to keep you toasty warm and looking incredibly gorgeous at the same time. I know--it's pretty much a miracle.
One of my faves is this Gemstroked Sweater from Loft. The cut of it is on the casual side, mimicing the look of a sweatshirt, but the blinged-out details dress it up a bit and make it wearable for nearly any occasion.
I'm pretty much in love with it, in case you couldn't tell.
Each sweater is $64.99. The store has some other fab tops for the season; some of them are even on clearance (huzzah)! Check out the site for some more chilly weather looks.
- ► 2016 (11)
- Beauty Blunders: Makeup Mistakes and How to Fix Th...
- The Perfect His & Hers Rings (Just in Time for Val...
- Laura Geller Brightening GWP at Ulta!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing a Bra as a Top
- BEST IDEA EVER: Pro Tip Clips for Nails
- Pretty Pink Pumps
- Be Prepared for Hair Emergencies!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing a Bra that Doesn't Fit
- Makeup Must-Have: Make Up For Ever's Fifty Shades ...
- THE Perfect Super Glam Sweater
- ▼ January (10)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)