Monday, March 29, 2010

An Encyclopedia for People Who Hate to Read...and Love Eyeshadow

Eyes Lips Face never ceases to amaze me.  Their products are of the best quality, and everything is so cheap, it should be illegal.

My latest love is their Beauty Encyclopedia: the Eye Edition.  First of all, great name. The "Eye" edition...kind of like the "I" edition...hahaha. I think it's cute, but maybe that's just me.

The palette has everything you need to create tons of different eye looks: 12 eye shadow shades, 2 cream eye shadow shades, 1 eyeliner and 1 eye shadow brush.  There are even directions for usage on the inside!

I tried out the shadows and they're all highly pigmented and the hues are fabulous.

Here's a peek inside:














This is one encyclopedia that every gal needs--and it's only $5!!! Really.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved