Sunday, March 21, 2010

Style on a Budget: Gorgey Tote for $15!

Avon has always had a soft spot in my heart, as I used to be an Avon lady.  I had fun, but didn't make much money because I ended up spending everything I made on Avon products!  But even since then, their makeup has become increasingly better, and recently I've seen a huge change in the quality and look of their handbags.

I found this fab Effortlessly Chic tote bag and instantly fell in love. It's on the larger side (11" L x 8" H x 6" D), which is exactly what I need since I basically carry around my whole life around with me daily.


The tote comes in three colors: a navy blue, chocolate brown, and a cream-colored white.  I like the navy hue best--I tend to make a mess of anything white and brown seems more Fall-ish to me.  This is the perfect bag to use year-round for lugging around all my "necessities".  


The best part? The tote is originally priced at $25, which is an amazingly low price all on its own, but currently the bag is on sale for a mere $14.99!


The bag is cute, cheap and perfectly-sized.  I'm sold.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved