Friday, March 26, 2010

Smell Good and Look Fab with this Solid Perfume Ring

I have a thing about butterflies; I just love them.  During my high school senior class trip to Florida, I actually got a little butterfly tattoo and named him Neil (because I decided that my tattoo would be a masculine butterfly).

Anyway, Anything butterfly-related always catches my eye.  I love this subtly-butterfly shaped solid perfume ring by Hanae Mori.

It's not an obvious butterfly, which is exactly what I like about it. Though I am a fan of cheesy huge campy rings, This one just appeals to me.  Plus it's full of awesome smelling perfume.

I think it's about a size 7, so I could never wear it (I'm seriously so tiny that I have to buy children's rings in size 3)..  Most of you ladies probable could because you're normal-sized.  But in case it doesn't, it does come with a chain so you can clip it onto basically anything.

Each ring is $39, which is a little on the steep end.  But the perfume is great and the ring is gorgeous!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved