Friday, March 26, 2010
Anyway, Anything butterfly-related always catches my eye. I love this subtly-butterfly shaped solid perfume ring by Hanae Mori.
It's not an obvious butterfly, which is exactly what I like about it. Though I am a fan of cheesy huge campy rings, This one just appeals to me. Plus it's full of awesome smelling perfume.
I think it's about a size 7, so I could never wear it (I'm seriously so tiny that I have to buy children's rings in size 3).. Most of you ladies probable could because you're normal-sized. But in case it doesn't, it does come with a chain so you can clip it onto basically anything.
Each ring is $39, which is a little on the steep end. But the perfume is great and the ring is gorgeous!
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- An Encyclopedia for People Who Hate to Read...and ...
- Beauty for a Cause: in Lip Gloss Form!!
- When Makeup Goes Bad
- Smell Good and Look Fab with this Solid Perfume Ri...
- It's Almost Spring--Grab a Pretty Floral Dress (fo...
- 3D Holographic Nail Polish?
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing Pajamas in Public
- Style on a Budget: Gorgey Tote for $15!
- The Fashion PR Scoop with Nadia: Planning a Fashio...
- The Beauty Beat with Eb: Charleston Fashion Week 2...
- Curations New Spring Collection (and a GIVEAWAY!!!...
- I Adore L' Amour!
- My New Anti-Frizz Hero: Oribe Imperméable Spray
- My Latest Obsession: OPI's Pink Collection
- H&M's New Garden Collection: Recycled Materials Ga...
- Chanel Launches Temporary Tattoos
- Natalie Chapman GIVEAWAY!!!
- My New Fave Lip Stain: ...Sharpies?
- Fashion Babble: Q&A sesh with Nadia Murdock
- Smellin' Pretty: Chloé Eau de Toilette
- Fashion Faux Pas: Rompers
- The Beauty Beat with Eb: Getting the Most out of ...
- Spring-ify Your Nails: Nicole By OPI's New Spring...
- Sassy Fashionista has a Facebook Group!
- Look at Those Melons!!
- I've Got a Golden Ticket (And It's Actually a Purs...
- Pimping Myself Out a Little...
- I'm Giving You The Gift Of Frizzless Hair!!
- Read My Lip...stick
- ▼ March (30)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)