Friday, March 12, 2010
Natalie Chapman has an amazing collection of dresses that are perfect for the warm weather ahead. Her dresses are unique and gorgeous--perfect for a fashionista who wants something different and stylish for the season.
And for one of my lucky readers, I have a special Natalie Chapman dress to give away! It's the dress pictured, but rather than the blue tone, the bottom of the dress is a bright yellow hue. It's the perfect dress for going out, day or night. Size-wise, I'd say it's a small. The fabric is a bit stretchy, so it is a little forgiving.
To enter the giveaway, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "NATALIE CHAPMAN". A winner will be chosen by 3/19 and will be alerted via email.
Good luck ladies!!
To purchase any Natalie Chapman pieces on your own, or if you have any questions, contact Natalie directly at email@example.com.
Disclosure: This post contains a sample product sent for consideration by a PR firm. My priority is to you, and I honor that commitment by being honest! If you have any questions about this, please email me.
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- An Encyclopedia for People Who Hate to Read...and ...
- Beauty for a Cause: in Lip Gloss Form!!
- When Makeup Goes Bad
- Smell Good and Look Fab with this Solid Perfume Ri...
- It's Almost Spring--Grab a Pretty Floral Dress (fo...
- 3D Holographic Nail Polish?
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing Pajamas in Public
- Style on a Budget: Gorgey Tote for $15!
- The Fashion PR Scoop with Nadia: Planning a Fashio...
- The Beauty Beat with Eb: Charleston Fashion Week 2...
- Curations New Spring Collection (and a GIVEAWAY!!!...
- I Adore L' Amour!
- My New Anti-Frizz Hero: Oribe Imperméable Spray
- My Latest Obsession: OPI's Pink Collection
- H&M's New Garden Collection: Recycled Materials Ga...
- Chanel Launches Temporary Tattoos
- Natalie Chapman GIVEAWAY!!!
- My New Fave Lip Stain: ...Sharpies?
- Fashion Babble: Q&A sesh with Nadia Murdock
- Smellin' Pretty: Chloé Eau de Toilette
- Fashion Faux Pas: Rompers
- The Beauty Beat with Eb: Getting the Most out of ...
- Spring-ify Your Nails: Nicole By OPI's New Spring...
- Sassy Fashionista has a Facebook Group!
- Look at Those Melons!!
- I've Got a Golden Ticket (And It's Actually a Purs...
- Pimping Myself Out a Little...
- I'm Giving You The Gift Of Frizzless Hair!!
- Read My Lip...stick
- ▼ March (30)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)