Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Barbie and Ken are Back Together!!!

Okay, so I have to admit...I had no idea that Barbie and Ken had split up. They've actually been apart for about seven years. But thanks to tons of online press, I've found out that on Valentine's Day, these two dolls are all lovey dovey again.  And that rocks!

I've always loved Barbie. I mean, she's the ultimate girly-girl! The official Barbie Collector Shop has some fab things that I've written about in the past.  They've just added oodles of goodies, like this adorable Barbie & Ken tee (pictured below--$18), another tee that simply ponders, "Why can't all men be like Ken?" ($18) and basically everything you could ever want.

The big seller right now is this limited edition She Said Yes! doll gift set, which includes both dolls sporting sun-kissed tans and modern fashions inspired by their original 1959 and 1961 swimsuits. Barbie is wearing a black and white one-piece swimsuit; complete with sunglasses and sandals in her signature pink hue. Ken is wearing red board shorts and comes with a yellow towel and black sandals.These sets are only $5 (!!!) and will be going fast! 

Oh Barbie, I don't think I'll ever be too old to love you!!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved