Thursday, February 17, 2011
A Cute Spring Top You Can Wear Now
So, I did a little browsing around online for pretty spring tops and found this adorable Rissa Red Floral Cami. How cute is it??! I've fallen in love with this top. I love the vintage-inspired fabric, and the cut is very flattering.
This type of top can actually be worn year-round. It's totally acceptable to wear something like this underneath a cute cropped cardigan until the temperature finally goes up!
Each cami is ON SALE for $5.99!!! Get one now!! I have a feeling they'll be gone within the week!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- EV Jewelry Design GIVEAWAY!
- 6.5 Reasons Why Bloggers Make Better Lovers
- Don't Forget to Take Your Vitamins!
- Another Clinique Gift With Purchase!!!
- Why What Heavenly Hair You Have!
- A Cute Spring Top You Can Wear Now
- Fashion Faux Pas: Men's "Ex-Girlfriend" Jeans
- Barbie and Ken are Back Together!!!
- Happy Valentine's Day!
- Online Shopping Spotlight: Women's Clothing Supers...
- I WANT THIS BAG NOW!!!
- It's Clinique Bonus Time at Bon-Ton!
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strips
- Torrid: Fashionable Plus Size Pieces (AND a Giveaw...
- Designer Spotlight: Steph's Magic Jars (And a Fab...
- Aloe Comes in All Forms: Even Hair Products!
- Just in Time for Valentine's Day: Stila's Make Me...
- NEW: Sonia Kashuk Velvety Matte Lip Crayon
- Valentine's Day Giveaway from Just Because Jewelry...
- Nicole by OPI Liquid Metals Collection Giveaway!
- Valentine's Day Goodies from Bath and Body Works
- Fashion Faux Pas: Pajama Jeans
- ▼ February (22)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)