Sunday, February 6, 2011

Just in Time for Valentine's Day: Stila's Make Me Blush Set

Oh my gosh, I am so in love with this limited edition Stilla set!!  Their latest Make Me Blush set is super fabulous and is the perfect gift (for someone else, or yourself) for Valentine's Day!

The set includes Make Me Blush Cheek Color and Lip Glaze in Hugs (creamy rose) and Kisses (sparkling red).  Stila's lip glosses are always amazing, so that alone has me excited.  But the cheek color that is festooned with hearts really makes my heart go a-flutter!!

The Make Me Blush compact is embossed with a shimmering conversation heart design. The micro-fine formula is velvety, blendable, and leaves skin looking flushed and radiant. It's great for all skintones and enhances skin with a thint of pinks and coral hues. 

Each set is $20 (at a $40 value)! Trust me, this set is definitely worth it.  It makes me want to jump up and down with delight!!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved