Sunday, February 20, 2011

Don't Forget to Take Your Vitamins!

I'm constantly getting sick. I probably get around 50 colds a year.  And wintertime is the absolute worst.  Everyone has been telling me to take a multivitamin for years.YEARS! And I just never wanted to.  Sometimes I'd try...I'd buy a bottle and take one a day for a couple weeks.  But it never lasted.  Now I have a solution.

Thanks to my lovely sister-in-law to-be, I found these amazing Hair, Skin & Nails vitamins.  Now with a name like that, you'd think that there really wouldn't be much of what your body actually needs daily nutrition-wise.  Well, you're wrong.  These vitamins have most of the same ingredients as a normal, everyday multi-vitamin.  They just also happen to make you more beautiful at the same time.

So, I've basically "tricked" myself into taking these.  Since they're beauty-related, I never forget to take them.  And since they have all the nutrients that I need in a daily vitamin, I haven't gotten sick since I started taking them. It's a win-win!!

Each bottle is about $15 and is totally worth it.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved