Tuesday, March 31, 2015
Unfortunately, it didn't end there. More and more, I'm seeing stores I usually LOVE selling fanny packs. It is so disappointing.
Yes, I understand that it's handy to throw your essentials in while you're at the beach or whatever. But surely there's something else you can do that doesn't make you look like you've got an extra little fat pouch jutting out of your body! I mean, why would anyone want that?!
Fanny packs are simply not flattering. I don't care if you make them in my fave print (I'm looking at you, Victoria's Secret, and your leopard print design). No matter what you do, the look is still the same! It's touristy, ugly, and just makes you look way less fashionable than you probably are to begin with.
I swear, if I see people sporting these fanny packs, I WILL get violent. There's just no excuse for it.
The fanny pack pictured above is from Victoria's Secret's PINK line--a line I'm usually obsessed with--and it retails for $12.95. Just in case you were wondering.
I only have one request: Stop the fanny pack madness once and for all!!!
- ► 2016 (11)
- Fashion Faux Pas: Bringing Back the Fanny Pack
- Fab Clinique GWP at Macy's!
- Bikini Luxe Necklace GIVEAWAY!
- This Just In: I'm Sick!
- The Perfect Beauty Boxes for All Makeup Lovers
- Got the Winter Blues? Throw on a Colorful Scarf!
- Fashion Faux Pas: This "Tunic Maxi Dress" Looks an...
- Get Your Skin Back to Gorgeous with InstaNatural!
- Fab Lancôme GWP Just in Time for Spring!
- I FINALLY Jumped on the Curling Wand Bandwagon!
- Leopard Print + a Pink Studded Bow = ONE AMAZING H...
- How to Look 10 Years Younger
- The Search For The Perfect Ballet Flat is Official...
- ▼ March (13)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)