Thursday, March 19, 2015
Purchasing makeup is honestly one of my favorite hobbies. And before you say anything, YES, buying makeup counts as a hobby! There's just something so magical about opening up a new product and trying it out for the very first time. Specifically, I'm a HUGE fan of beauty kits and sets. I mean, what's better than one new beauty product? A mini makeup collection, of course!
Memebox knows exactly what I mean. The site offers up some of the most fabulous makeup--and it's all Korean-based (and super gorgeous!). Though you can purchase products individually, it's their multiple boxed sets that are really the big sellers.
While browsing the site, the #EyeLove Box immediately got my attention.
This particular set contains one of each of the following products:
-Soothingsista X Memebox #eyelove eyeshadow quad
-I'm Lip Crayon #06 Bella
-I'm Cream Blush #05 Emma
-I'm Eyeliner #01 Night
-I'm Eyebrow Mascara #01 Brownie
The box is valued at just under $50. But because the brand is so incredibly awesome, you can get it for $35! Pretty fab deal right?
Make sure to take a gander at the rest of the site; I promise that you'll fall in love with practically everything on there.
- ► 2016 (11)
- Fashion Faux Pas: Bringing Back the Fanny Pack
- Fab Clinique GWP at Macy's!
- Bikini Luxe Necklace GIVEAWAY!
- This Just In: I'm Sick!
- The Perfect Beauty Boxes for All Makeup Lovers
- Got the Winter Blues? Throw on a Colorful Scarf!
- Fashion Faux Pas: This "Tunic Maxi Dress" Looks an...
- Get Your Skin Back to Gorgeous with InstaNatural!
- Fab Lancôme GWP Just in Time for Spring!
- I FINALLY Jumped on the Curling Wand Bandwagon!
- Leopard Print + a Pink Studded Bow = ONE AMAZING H...
- How to Look 10 Years Younger
- The Search For The Perfect Ballet Flat is Official...
- ▼ March (13)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)