Thursday, March 5, 2015
Leopard Print + a Pink Studded Bow = ONE AMAZING HANDBAG!
Her handbags are always fabulous. I own quite a few, and I love how timeless, fun, and gorgeous they all are.
My latest handbag crush is this Betsey Johnson Bow Tie Shopper in Leopard Print. Yes, the bag comes in other colors, which are also cute, but this one just calls my name!
If I were a purse, this one would be it. It really looks like me in purse form. It's got everything I love: leopard print, pink details, studs, and even a big bow. What more could a girl ask for?!
These specific colors surprisingly work together making the bag super neutral; it can be worn with nearly any outfit. It's also got a bit of bad girl edge to it, which is softened up a bit by the pink hue and the bow. Size-wise, the handbag is fairly large--you can easily fit all of your must-haves in this satchel. It's really just the perfect bag.
Each one retails for $118. That might seem a bit pricey, but this is the type of bag that never goes out of style and will be used a lot!
- ► 2016 (11)
- Fashion Faux Pas: Bringing Back the Fanny Pack
- Fab Clinique GWP at Macy's!
- Bikini Luxe Necklace GIVEAWAY!
- This Just In: I'm Sick!
- The Perfect Beauty Boxes for All Makeup Lovers
- Got the Winter Blues? Throw on a Colorful Scarf!
- Fashion Faux Pas: This "Tunic Maxi Dress" Looks an...
- Get Your Skin Back to Gorgeous with InstaNatural!
- Fab Lancôme GWP Just in Time for Spring!
- I FINALLY Jumped on the Curling Wand Bandwagon!
- Leopard Print + a Pink Studded Bow = ONE AMAZING H...
- How to Look 10 Years Younger
- The Search For The Perfect Ballet Flat is Official...
- ▼ March (13)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)