Sunday, March 1, 2015
However, I've always been on the lookout for the perfect ballet flat. And I found it.
Deflex Comfort's Caroline String Tie Flat from Payless is absolutely perfect! It basically looks like a real ballet slipper. And the color is phenomenal--it's a great light blush pink hue that can work as a neutral. The shoes also come in a variety of colors, if pink isn't your thing (which makes you a little crazy, in my opinion). Black, brown, and silver are a few of the options. But really, why wouldn't you want this gorgeous pink shade??!
The flat features a flexible fit, so there's no need to worry about it slipping off. The inside is lined with jersey material, so they're probably the most comfortable shoes in the world.
You can easily dress them up or down, depending on the occasion. They'd look fabulous with a flowy dress, or with a pair of jeans and a tee. These are exactly the type of shoes that I would constantly keep by the door because I'd end up wearing them for everything.
Plus, you can't beat the price. Each pair is on sale for under $20!
- ► 2016 (11)
- Fashion Faux Pas: Bringing Back the Fanny Pack
- Fab Clinique GWP at Macy's!
- Bikini Luxe Necklace GIVEAWAY!
- This Just In: I'm Sick!
- The Perfect Beauty Boxes for All Makeup Lovers
- Got the Winter Blues? Throw on a Colorful Scarf!
- Fashion Faux Pas: This "Tunic Maxi Dress" Looks an...
- Get Your Skin Back to Gorgeous with InstaNatural!
- Fab Lancôme GWP Just in Time for Spring!
- I FINALLY Jumped on the Curling Wand Bandwagon!
- Leopard Print + a Pink Studded Bow = ONE AMAZING H...
- How to Look 10 Years Younger
- The Search For The Perfect Ballet Flat is Official...
- ▼ March (13)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)