Friday, February 27, 2015
The Prettiest Pink Polish (At Least for Now...)
For Spring 2015, Essie has come out with a super gorgeous Cashmere Matte collection. I'm a fan of all the colors the collection offers, but the pale pink Just Stitched shade is my fave.
In the past, I haven't really been big on matte polish. It's tough to get it to look even and it usually tends to look like crap in general (sorry!), BUT the Cashmere Matte polishes aren't like that at all. Rather, they've got a bit of a velvety look to them.
The fantastic Just Stitched polish even has a bit of dimension to it, which helps it look less "blah" than other matte polishes out there. At first glance, it's just a simple light pink. But upon closer examination, it's a warm pearly-plush pink with slight turquoise shimmer. The shimmer is barely visible, but I think it really makes the polish unique and gives it real depth.
This is a great polish to have, since it's almost a neutral and goes with nearly every outfit possible. It's also a good color for the transition from Winter to Spring.
Each bottle retails for around $8.
- ► 2016 (11)
- The Prettiest Pink Polish (At Least for Now...)
- FYI, I Have My Sassy Pants On
- The BEST Nail Polish Names
- Hello Kitty...For Men
- Chic Cookie Cutters
- The Look For Less: Groovy Studded Heels
- How to Make Your Heels More Comfy (Yes, Really!!!)...
- My Latest Obsession: The Glam Caddy
- Happy Breakup Day!
- Happy Valentine's Day!
- The Look For Less: Bucket Bags
- This T-Shirt is a Lie...But I Love it Anyway
- Are Lip Smackers Gone For Good?!
- Holla At My Home Girls!
- OPI's Fab Fifty Shades of Grey Collection
- Fashion Faux Pas: Men in Polka Dots
- Just In Case...Grab This Case!
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)