Sunday, February 15, 2015
Happy Breakup Day!
Though I'm in a fabulous relationship, I've always kind of considered the day after V-Day to be a national Breakup Day. I guess it's because I've known guys who stick it out with someone "through the holidays", and they figure ditching them post-Valentine's Day will make it less painful (hint: it doesn't).
I am absolutely loving Breakups to Makeup. The whole site is dedicated to selling items that would make almost anyone feel better after a breakup. The products are great to give as gifts, and I'd honestly go as far as stocking up on a few of their goodies so that I'm ready to cheer up my ladies!
They've got a great Bestie Bundle kit that I just love. It includes: a Cross My Heart Hope to Die, Stick Mascara In My Eye Compact (pictured), a Breakups to Makeup sticker of your choice, and a hand-written message with the text of your choice. Each set is $10.
The compact is actually my fave part of the whole thing. How adorable is it?!
The site has some other fab gems too, like fantastic makeup bags--one of which has I would cry, but my mascara is designer written on it. LOVE! They also have some cute tops, accessories, and fab totes.
Check out the site and explore!
- ► 2016 (11)
- The Prettiest Pink Polish (At Least for Now...)
- FYI, I Have My Sassy Pants On
- The BEST Nail Polish Names
- Hello Kitty...For Men
- Chic Cookie Cutters
- The Look For Less: Groovy Studded Heels
- How to Make Your Heels More Comfy (Yes, Really!!!)...
- My Latest Obsession: The Glam Caddy
- Happy Breakup Day!
- Happy Valentine's Day!
- The Look For Less: Bucket Bags
- This T-Shirt is a Lie...But I Love it Anyway
- Are Lip Smackers Gone For Good?!
- Holla At My Home Girls!
- OPI's Fab Fifty Shades of Grey Collection
- Fashion Faux Pas: Men in Polka Dots
- Just In Case...Grab This Case!
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)