Tuesday, February 10, 2015
I mean, what's cuter than a girly bracelet?! I'll tell you what--a set of matching girly bracelets. Even better? Giving one to your fave gal pal. I've been known to buy quite a few different varieties to share with my lovely lady friends (even from the kid's section of Target!)
Best friends bracelets rock, and you can find tons of similar BFF bracelets just about anywhere. But a set of Home Girls baubles? Definitely a bit more unique. The Miss Wax chain bracelets are edgy, yet offer some girly appeal at the same time.
They're the perfect gift to give a friend for any occasion--especially Valentine's Day, which is right around the corner.
Gift the gift of girl power for $32 per set.
- ► 2016 (11)
- The Prettiest Pink Polish (At Least for Now...)
- FYI, I Have My Sassy Pants On
- The BEST Nail Polish Names
- Hello Kitty...For Men
- Chic Cookie Cutters
- The Look For Less: Groovy Studded Heels
- How to Make Your Heels More Comfy (Yes, Really!!!)...
- My Latest Obsession: The Glam Caddy
- Happy Breakup Day!
- Happy Valentine's Day!
- The Look For Less: Bucket Bags
- This T-Shirt is a Lie...But I Love it Anyway
- Are Lip Smackers Gone For Good?!
- Holla At My Home Girls!
- OPI's Fab Fifty Shades of Grey Collection
- Fashion Faux Pas: Men in Polka Dots
- Just In Case...Grab This Case!
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)