Tuesday, February 3, 2015
That said, polka dots are for women. Not men. I cannot think of even one exception. Men simply should never wear polka dots--even if it's some stupidly ironic, annoyingly ugly on-purpose look. It just doesn't work. Guys in polka dots look hideous. I know that sounds harsh, but it's true.
For some ungodly reason, I keep seeing polka dotted shirts for men all over the place. Apparently it's a new "trend". And I clearly do not support this.
Even one of my fave stores, Forever 21, has a ridiculous Polka Dot Print Shirt for men. Granted, the shirt is under $20...but that still doesn't make it okay.
Probably the most annoying thing in the picture of this particular shirt is the fact that the model is sporting a few "manly" tattoos. I'm sorry, but regardless of how masculine your ink is, it's still not okay to dress like a complete idiot.
So please guys (and women who shop for their guys), PLEASE do not purchase polka dot printed items for ANY reason.
I swear, if I see a guy wearing anything remotely similar to the shirt pictured, it will get violent.
That is all.
- ► 2016 (11)
- The Prettiest Pink Polish (At Least for Now...)
- FYI, I Have My Sassy Pants On
- The BEST Nail Polish Names
- Hello Kitty...For Men
- Chic Cookie Cutters
- The Look For Less: Groovy Studded Heels
- How to Make Your Heels More Comfy (Yes, Really!!!)...
- My Latest Obsession: The Glam Caddy
- Happy Breakup Day!
- Happy Valentine's Day!
- The Look For Less: Bucket Bags
- This T-Shirt is a Lie...But I Love it Anyway
- Are Lip Smackers Gone For Good?!
- Holla At My Home Girls!
- OPI's Fab Fifty Shades of Grey Collection
- Fashion Faux Pas: Men in Polka Dots
- Just In Case...Grab This Case!
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)