This season, OPI's got a great set of six limited-edition nail lacquers inspired by the the hotly anticipated film adaptation of the worldwide bestselling book by E.L. James.
Of course most of the hues are in the gray and silver families, but there's also a bold red that I simply must have in my ever-growing nail polish compilation!
Here are the fab colors in the sultry OPI collection:
- My Silk Tie – This silky, gleaming silver has got me all tied up.
- Romantically Involved – I’m in a deep relationship with this luscious crème red.
- Dark Side of the Mood – This brooding, stormy charcoal is dangerously gorgeous.
- Shine for Me – This shimmering silver with subtle blue sparkle really turns me on!
- Cement the Deal – I’d sign anything to get my hands on this stony, cool gray.
- Embrace the Gray – Let this chic, moody gray crème become one with you.
I truly love all the shades, but Romantically Involved and Dark Side of the Mood are definitely my faves! You can't really beat a gorgeous red polish, and a dark, opaque grey always looks super classy.
Each polish is about $9.50 at Ulta. You can also purchase an adorable mini set that for $21.95--a great way to try out all the colors before committing!