Sunday, February 1, 2015
That said, it's no secret that lots of us ladies "get lucky" (or at least hope to) on such occasions. No matter what you're relationship status is, it never hurts to be prepared--especially when it comes to having safe sex,
Now, you could just throw a couple boring condoms in your bag and call it a day. But why not have some fun with it?
These super chic Just In Case compacts offer a way to have fun, and be prepared at the same time. Each one is coated in sparkling clear acrylic, and open to a mirror, with a hidden compartment for condoms inside. It's great because anyone who sees it would just assume that it's a normal compact mirror. So, you lose the creepy factor that comes along with carrying condoms around. It's out little secret!
The compacts are small enough to keep in almost any purse, from day to night, and come in different colors that suit any look: Mystic Metal, Petulant Pink, or Rendez-Vous Red. I think the red hue is best, especially for Valentine's Day, but it all depends on your taste.
Each compact is $24 and comes with two condoms to get you started.
- ► 2016 (11)
- The Prettiest Pink Polish (At Least for Now...)
- FYI, I Have My Sassy Pants On
- The BEST Nail Polish Names
- Hello Kitty...For Men
- Chic Cookie Cutters
- The Look For Less: Groovy Studded Heels
- How to Make Your Heels More Comfy (Yes, Really!!!)...
- My Latest Obsession: The Glam Caddy
- Happy Breakup Day!
- Happy Valentine's Day!
- The Look For Less: Bucket Bags
- This T-Shirt is a Lie...But I Love it Anyway
- Are Lip Smackers Gone For Good?!
- Holla At My Home Girls!
- OPI's Fab Fifty Shades of Grey Collection
- Fashion Faux Pas: Men in Polka Dots
- Just In Case...Grab This Case!
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)