Thursday, February 12, 2015
This T-Shirt is a Lie...But I Love it Anyway
My boyfriend is a huge fan of seeing me run around in his shirts--and I can't say that there's anything else I'd rather wear, at least when I'm just around the house.
Forever 21 has actually come out with their own version of the boyfriend tee. Wearing their Boyfriend's T-Shirt Graphic Tee is practically like throwing on your guy's shirt.
The only difference? "This Is My Boyfriend's T-Shirt" is printed across the front. Chances are, the shirts you borrow from your man are not nearly as...possessive. But I honestly love it.
The idea is slightly ironic (at least worth a chuckle), and the shirt itself is probably even more comfortable than anything your boyfriend actually owns. It's got everything we love about men's shirts, like the relaxed, loose fit and worn-out feel, but it's made just for us!
Plus, it's under $16! Win-win!
- ► 2016 (11)
- The Prettiest Pink Polish (At Least for Now...)
- FYI, I Have My Sassy Pants On
- The BEST Nail Polish Names
- Hello Kitty...For Men
- Chic Cookie Cutters
- The Look For Less: Groovy Studded Heels
- How to Make Your Heels More Comfy (Yes, Really!!!)...
- My Latest Obsession: The Glam Caddy
- Happy Breakup Day!
- Happy Valentine's Day!
- The Look For Less: Bucket Bags
- This T-Shirt is a Lie...But I Love it Anyway
- Are Lip Smackers Gone For Good?!
- Holla At My Home Girls!
- OPI's Fab Fifty Shades of Grey Collection
- Fashion Faux Pas: Men in Polka Dots
- Just In Case...Grab This Case!
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)