Tuesday, October 4, 2011
This season, we can look forward to a fab collection from Jason Wu. His collections are usually classic, but with a unique vintage-esque quality to them. All I have to go on for now is a fabric swatch, but I just know that the collection is sure to be full of stunning pieces!
To check out Jason Wu's usual collections and to get a feel for his designs, check out his website. If the Target collection is anything like what his usual looks are, I have a feeling that I'll be jumping up and down with delight!!
No word yet as to when his Target collection will launch, but it should be by the end of the month, if I had to guess. Super exciting, no?
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- Miss Piggy's Most Hilarious Beauty Tips
- Give Cancer the Kiss Off!
- Miss Piggy for MAC!
- New Pink Shatter by OPI
- Amazing Makeup Palette For $3.50 (ONLY TILL MONDA...
- New Fall Issue of Applaud Women Online!
- A Chic & Spooky Halloween Headband
- Fashion Faux Pas: Jean Legwarmers
- Jamberry Nails Review and GIVEAWAY!!!
- New Clinique GWP at Macy's!
- Charmed, I'm Sure...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Furry Feet
- Breaking News: Jason Wu Is The Next Designer for T...
- The Cutest Trench for Fall
- Hello, Gorgeous!
- ▼ October (15)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)