Gorgeous, is currently tickling my fancy big time.
The scent is fabulous (and boyfriend approved!) The fragrance is super yummy, with notes of strawberry, sheer jasmine and sandalwood. It definitely smells gorgeous and makes you feel like a movie star. I'm in love with it!
The best thing to do, I've found, is to apply the Gorgeous Fragrance Lotion immediately after showering (to lock in the scent) and then apply the Fragrance Mist after for a scrumptious scent that lasts all day.
You can get the lotion for $20 and the fragrance mist for $25. They also have an adorable Eau de Partum in a cute bottle for $49 (seriously worth it, even just for the bottle alone) and a Deluxe Gift Set (which includes the perfume, a perfume mini perfect for your purse, lotion and body wash) for $65.
This is definitely my go-to fragrance for fall!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- Miss Piggy's Most Hilarious Beauty Tips
- Give Cancer the Kiss Off!
- Miss Piggy for MAC!
- New Pink Shatter by OPI
- Amazing Makeup Palette For $3.50 (ONLY TILL MONDA...
- New Fall Issue of Applaud Women Online!
- A Chic & Spooky Halloween Headband
- Fashion Faux Pas: Jean Legwarmers
- Jamberry Nails Review and GIVEAWAY!!!
- New Clinique GWP at Macy's!
- Charmed, I'm Sure...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Furry Feet
- Breaking News: Jason Wu Is The Next Designer for T...
- The Cutest Trench for Fall
- Hello, Gorgeous!
- ▼ October (15)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)