The "polish" comes is oodles of different colors and patterns. It's so tough to choose a favorite. There are some adorable polka dot prints, plaid designs and even solid metallic shades.
In each pack, you get a sheet of nail stickers that are good for 2-3 sets of fingers or toes. The huge difference between Jamberry Nails and other stick-on polish sheets is the formula and application.
Here's how to apply them:
- Clean nails with nail polish remover or alcohol.
- Cut nails and file however you want.
- Buff the top of the nail and push back the cuticle.
- Match your nail to the nail shield that fits best.
- Peel off the sticker and warm with a blow dryer for 10-15 seconds until it is soft and flexible.
- When warm, press the shield onto your nail. Apply firm pressure around the edges to adhere the shield to the nail.
- Use a rubber cuticle pusher to seal everything around the cuticle.
- Trim the top off and file off the remaining sticker in a downward motion to remove the excess.
- Apply heat and pressure again until it is completely sealed to the nail.
They're perfect since there's no drying time, or any painstaking design painting that can take hours. The result is fantastic!
Jamberry Nails teamed up with Sassy Fashionista for a delightful giveaway!! I have one set of these fab Blue Leopard print polish strips to give away to a super lucky reader!
To enter the giveaway, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line reading "JAMBERRY". The giveaway ends 10/18 and the winner will be alerted via email.
Good luck, ladies! If you want to try out any of the other styles, you can get them for $15 a pop.
Disclosure: This post contains a product sent for review and giveaway consideration. My priority is to you, and I honor that commitment by being honest! If you have any questions about this, please email me.