Thursday, October 13, 2011
I did, however, manage to find this super cute headband on Etsy.
I love headbands with a little flair to them, so the flowers on the headband really tickle my fancy. They have a bit of a shabby chic look to them, which is really adorable and stylish to boot.
The only thing that makes this headband look Halloween-fabulous (as opposed to regular-type-fabulous) is the fact that the flowers are black and orange. Which is great. It's not over-the-top, but it gives a little nod to the holiday.
You can get your own Halloween headband for $11. Check out the designer's other headbands too for some fun year-round looks!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- Miss Piggy's Most Hilarious Beauty Tips
- Give Cancer the Kiss Off!
- Miss Piggy for MAC!
- New Pink Shatter by OPI
- Amazing Makeup Palette For $3.50 (ONLY TILL MONDA...
- New Fall Issue of Applaud Women Online!
- A Chic & Spooky Halloween Headband
- Fashion Faux Pas: Jean Legwarmers
- Jamberry Nails Review and GIVEAWAY!!!
- New Clinique GWP at Macy's!
- Charmed, I'm Sure...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Furry Feet
- Breaking News: Jason Wu Is The Next Designer for T...
- The Cutest Trench for Fall
- Hello, Gorgeous!
- ▼ October (15)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)