Faux Fur Trim Booties just are not on my wish list.
I don't know what would possess anyone to create shoes like this. Even the concept doesn't make sense. Sandals are worn generally when the weather is warm...so adding a crazy amount of faux fur to a pair baffles me.
Honestly, if the sandals didn't have the fur, I'd actually love them. The faux fur ruins everything. It makes you look like you have furry feet, to be blunt. I don't know what it is about this season, but ugly faux fur is everywhere! I just can't believe that Victoria's Secret jumped in on this.
If for some reason you want to purchase these God forsaken sandals, they are an astounding $129 a pair. A little ridiculous, no?
Oh and p.s.: if I see anyone wearing these, I will punch them in the face repeatedly. I'm sorry, but I simply cannot tolerate this.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- Miss Piggy's Most Hilarious Beauty Tips
- Give Cancer the Kiss Off!
- Miss Piggy for MAC!
- New Pink Shatter by OPI
- Amazing Makeup Palette For $3.50 (ONLY TILL MONDA...
- New Fall Issue of Applaud Women Online!
- A Chic & Spooky Halloween Headband
- Fashion Faux Pas: Jean Legwarmers
- Jamberry Nails Review and GIVEAWAY!!!
- New Clinique GWP at Macy's!
- Charmed, I'm Sure...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Furry Feet
- Breaking News: Jason Wu Is The Next Designer for T...
- The Cutest Trench for Fall
- Hello, Gorgeous!
- ▼ October (15)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)