Twinkle Pink Glitter Gloss and their Wild Watermelon Glossy Gloss to benefit the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Awesome, right?!
I'm already a HUGE fan of Elf's lip glosses. They're highly pigmented, shiny (not sticky), and last forever. Their studio glosses are only $3 a pop and they honestly work just as well as a $20 gloss--in some cases, even better!
The two hues that benefit BCA research are both beautiful pink shades. Personally, I love the Wild Watermelon Glossy Gloss. It's a darker, brighter pink that flatters all skintones.
So buy a gloss, or two (or a bunch)! It's cheap and for a good cause. At least that's my excuse for adding more lip gloss to my already-huge collection.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- Miss Piggy's Most Hilarious Beauty Tips
- Give Cancer the Kiss Off!
- Miss Piggy for MAC!
- New Pink Shatter by OPI
- Amazing Makeup Palette For $3.50 (ONLY TILL MONDA...
- New Fall Issue of Applaud Women Online!
- A Chic & Spooky Halloween Headband
- Fashion Faux Pas: Jean Legwarmers
- Jamberry Nails Review and GIVEAWAY!!!
- New Clinique GWP at Macy's!
- Charmed, I'm Sure...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Furry Feet
- Breaking News: Jason Wu Is The Next Designer for T...
- The Cutest Trench for Fall
- Hello, Gorgeous!
- ▼ October (15)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)