Monday, May 27, 2013
Stila's latest After Glow Lip Color is crazily amazing. It's like a lip crayon that can take you from Dr. Jekyll to Mr. Hyde (without having to swap out your lip product for something more dramatic).
The chunky lip crayons on their own are super gorgey. They come in a few super cute shades that are all early '90s inspired. It's part of the brand's new throwback collection for summer (which I absolutely love).
The blend of special fluorescent pigments are, according to Stila, three times brighter than conventional lip colors. Pretty cool, right??! At night, they're designed to glow under UV light, so be prepared--this cosmetic glow stick has the ability to illuminate your mouth like a Lite-Brite.
The best part is that this isn't just a novelty product. The lip crayons look fabulous during the day. Here's an example of the same hue in the light and dark:
The Electric Pink (pictured) shade goes on in a distinctive fuschia tint I haven’t really seen from other brands lately. When glowing under the black light, it’s more like Gwen Stefani’s hair circa 2000. The other shades (Vivid Violet, Tangerine Dream, Party Pink, Festive Fuschia and Rave Red) would also be a fun, funky addition to any summer makeup regime. But be ready for the looks you’ll get!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- Fake it Till You Make it!
- A Glow Stick For Your Lips!
- Springtime Clinique GWP at Nordstrom!
- Fashion Faux Pas: The Denim Thong
- Heartbreak Hotel
- Know Someone Who's a Dick?
- A Little Taste of Sephora Beauty
- Happy Belated Mother's Day!
- Classy and Unique Bikini for Under $30!
- Beauty Fixes for Sick Ladies
- Fashion Faux Pas: The Bag Jacket
- A Wonder Bra For Your Ear Lobes!
- Look Lovely While you Lounge
- Margaret Vera Bracelet GIVEAWAY!
- Three Lip Colors in One!
- Tantalizingly Textured Talons
- ▼ May (16)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)