Thursday, May 16, 2013
So, I randomly stumbled upon this gem of a jacket...I have literally no idea who designed it or what possessed them to create something so hideous. But honestly, that's probably a good thing, since I'd likely hunt them down and punch them in the face.
I get the idea--it's supposed to be a cute/funny jacket that you can tote around your food, or other personal items, in. I'm guilty of using clear fashion products myself. I spent the better half of 7th grade using a see-through backpack. But that's the thing. I was in 7th grade. I had plenty of time to make horrible fashion mistakes.
The model is clearly an adult, so I can't let this one slide.
Okay, so let's look at the big picture with this. Say you go out wearing this...how do you avoid bumping into something and ruining your lunch? And what about after you're done eating? Do you have crumbs in all the pockets?
This jacket sucks. Enough said.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- Fake it Till You Make it!
- A Glow Stick For Your Lips!
- Springtime Clinique GWP at Nordstrom!
- Fashion Faux Pas: The Denim Thong
- Heartbreak Hotel
- Know Someone Who's a Dick?
- A Little Taste of Sephora Beauty
- Happy Belated Mother's Day!
- Classy and Unique Bikini for Under $30!
- Beauty Fixes for Sick Ladies
- Fashion Faux Pas: The Bag Jacket
- A Wonder Bra For Your Ear Lobes!
- Look Lovely While you Lounge
- Margaret Vera Bracelet GIVEAWAY!
- Three Lip Colors in One!
- Tantalizingly Textured Talons
- ▼ May (16)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)