- Fake thick hair by using a volume enhancing shampoo and conditioner. I absolutely love using L’Oreal Paris EverPure Volume Shampoo and Conditioner. Avoid shampoos and conditioners that contain moisturizers at all costs because they weigh hair down.
- Use a thickening gel or mousse. I use Paul Mitchell Extra Body Thicken Up, but there are tons of similar products out there. They definitely make a huge difference and make your hair appear fuller.
- Blow dry your hair from root to tip with a round brush. Turn your head over several times while blow drying to add lift.
- Tease hair (yes, it's okay to do!) at the crown of your head for added appearance of full, thick hair. Don’t overdue this--you'll look like a bad 80s flashback-- but a little can add volume and thickness.
- Choose hairstyles that flatter fine hair like a medium, classic bob. The shorter your hair, the more volume you have. Also, a shoulder-grazing cut angled in long layers around the face is super flattering.
Tuesday, May 28, 2013
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- Fake it Till You Make it!
- A Glow Stick For Your Lips!
- Springtime Clinique GWP at Nordstrom!
- Fashion Faux Pas: The Denim Thong
- Heartbreak Hotel
- Know Someone Who's a Dick?
- A Little Taste of Sephora Beauty
- Happy Belated Mother's Day!
- Classy and Unique Bikini for Under $30!
- Beauty Fixes for Sick Ladies
- Fashion Faux Pas: The Bag Jacket
- A Wonder Bra For Your Ear Lobes!
- Look Lovely While you Lounge
- Margaret Vera Bracelet GIVEAWAY!
- Three Lip Colors in One!
- Tantalizingly Textured Talons
- ▼ May (16)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)