Sunday, March 4, 2012
Wow. I realize that I've been doing a lot of men's fashion faux pas lately, but I just keep stumbling upon worse and worse articles of clothing that simply cannot be ignored.
This pair of pants does in fact have a working keyboard attached to the crotch area. And that's not all. A Dutch design company has created a pair of jeans with a keyboard, wireless mouse, and speakers sewn right in. They’re fashion-forward too: dark denim with orange seams stitched to resemble the wiring of a circuit board. Oh my.
They are not available to the public as of yet, but Discovery News estimates that once they hit the market, they will cost around $400 a pair.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- Shameless Self Promotion
- The Look For Less: Bow Rings
- Super Adorable Clutch for Spring!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Pants You Can Eat Off Of
- The Prettiest Dress I've Seen In a While
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Impress Nails (I'm NOT Impressed!)...
- Super Cute Spring Dress ON SALE!
- My New Obsession: BB Becker's "It's Okay" Bracelet...
- Five Fast Ways to Dry Your Nail Polish
- Sniff This: Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Touch
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing Crocs to the Gym
- Cotton Candy Nails: So Good You'll WANT To Bite Th...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Is That A Keyboard In Your Pants...
- Springtime Shoes (It's Not Too Early to Look!)
- Jackie’s Corner: How to Dress Well on a Budget
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)