My jewelry style is fairly predictable. I love huge earrings and wearing tons of bracelets. The key to my style is that most of the jewelry that I wear (especially my bracelets) actually mean something to me. I don't just go out and buy cheap bangles.
That's why I am currently head over heels in love with BB Becker's "It's Okay" Hand-Knotted Eclipse Bracelet. There are so many things I love about it. First of all, the message is perfect for when I'm having a bad day. Or even just when I need a little reassurance. The inscription on the bracelet reads: Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end. It sounds so powerful and simple at the same time.
The fact that the bracelet is gorgeous is a nice added bonus. Silver and black go with just about any outfit. Plus, since the bracelet is adjustable, it fits almost every wrist size. That's HUGE AWESOME NEWS for me, as my wrists are crazily tiny. That said, I also loaned it to a friend who has, what I consider to be "normal-sized" wrists and she totally rocked it. So everyone can carry the message.
The bracelet also makes a fabulous gift. It comes in a super cute powder blue pouch with the inscription on a small card. Mother's Day is coming up and I can't think of a mom out there who wouldn't love this.
Each bracelet is $139 and is of amazingly good quality.
BB Becker has tons of other goodies to offer in their Signature and Boutique collections. Also check out their Facebook page to hear about new products and sales!
Disclosure: This post contains a sample product sent for consideration by BB Becker. My priority is to you, and I honor that commitment by being honest! If you have any questions about this, please email me.
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
- ► 2013 (156)
- Shameless Self Promotion
- The Look For Less: Bow Rings
- Super Adorable Clutch for Spring!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Pants You Can Eat Off Of
- The Prettiest Dress I've Seen In a While
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Impress Nails (I'm NOT Impressed!)...
- Super Cute Spring Dress ON SALE!
- My New Obsession: BB Becker's "It's Okay" Bracelet...
- Five Fast Ways to Dry Your Nail Polish
- Sniff This: Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Touch
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing Crocs to the Gym
- Cotton Candy Nails: So Good You'll WANT To Bite Th...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Is That A Keyboard In Your Pants...
- Springtime Shoes (It's Not Too Early to Look!)
- Jackie’s Corner: How to Dress Well on a Budget
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)