As most of you know, I'm a total girly-girl. That means I'm constantly on the lookout for fabulously feminine dresses.
My new love? Alloy's Bliss Embroidered Tank Dress. It's seriously the girliest, prettiest dress I've ever seen.
It comes in a super light rose hue, which I absolutely love. I mean, pink in general usually has me hooked, but there's just something so pretty about the light rose. I especially love the color when paired with sparkly, silver embroidery.
Another bonus? The cut of the dress. Because it goes in right under the bust, then flows out, it's flattering on nearly all body types. Yippee!
You can pick up the dress for about $45. I think it's totally worth it for such a pretty dress!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- Shameless Self Promotion
- The Look For Less: Bow Rings
- Super Adorable Clutch for Spring!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Pants You Can Eat Off Of
- The Prettiest Dress I've Seen In a While
- Beauty Boo-Boo: Impress Nails (I'm NOT Impressed!)...
- Super Cute Spring Dress ON SALE!
- My New Obsession: BB Becker's "It's Okay" Bracelet...
- Five Fast Ways to Dry Your Nail Polish
- Sniff This: Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Touch
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing Crocs to the Gym
- Cotton Candy Nails: So Good You'll WANT To Bite Th...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Is That A Keyboard In Your Pants...
- Springtime Shoes (It's Not Too Early to Look!)
- Jackie’s Corner: How to Dress Well on a Budget
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)